Sunday, July 16, 2017

More Precious With Time

As in faith I grow older, my heart sometimes falters,
Remembering with sadness the things I’ve done wrong.
Though I may be a Christian with years of religion,
I still need God’s strong Gospel love.

More precious with time, more precious with time,
That's how God's sweet Gospel grows.
Just to know He forgives all my terrible sins,
And that one day to Jesus I’ll go.

Now to all who are younger, who for righteousness hunger,
There's nothing that quenches like God's Gospel love.
And for all who are laden with guilt's heavy burden;
It's Jesus who takes all our load.

More precious with time, more precious with time,
That's how God's sweet Gospel grows.
Just to know He forgives all my terrible sins,
And that one day to Jesus I’ll go.

No comments: