Thursday, May 2, 2019

I Stand In Awe.


I stand in awe of the goodness of God.
Everything good comes from heaven above,
Pardoning grace, mercy and love
Flow from the throne of our wonderful God.

Though I was fallen you lifted me up,
All my unworthiness washed in the blood.
Once I was lost, you sought me out,
Now I am safe in the arms of our Lord.

Every eye will see, every heart will know
the glorious truth.
When the heavens burst from beneath the feet
of our Saviour, the King,
All will cry, “Lord!”

Sing, O my soul, of the goodness of God
All that I’ve needed, so free from above
Pardoning grace, mercy and love,
Gifts from the throne of our wonderful God


I’m overwhelmed by the great love of God
Who could imagine he’d send his dear Son?
All of my sin washed in his blood!
Thank you, o thank you, to Jesus my Lord.


All creation longs with an eager heart for the first ray of light
When the heavens burst with resounding joy for our Saviour, the King.
Every eye will see, every heart will know the glorious truth
That the Lamb of God is the King of kings and forever will reign.
All will cry “Lord!”


Sing, O my soul, of the goodness of God
All that I’ve needed, so free from above
Pardoning grace, mercy and love
Gifts from the throne of our wonderful, wonderful God


No comments: