Saturday, December 11, 2021

God on Our Side

 

1. In my life

When I've faced the hardest things

Though my faith was wavering

You were always there with me.

 

Your great love

Carried me on eagles wings

Giving me an inward peace

When I’ve faced the hardest things.

 

Help me to know the wonder of your majesty.

You’ve held me strong and safely through the fiercest storms life can bring.

 

Nothing

Can separate us

Ever from Jesus 

Or from the great love of God

 

No-one

Who is against us

Can stand against us

When we have God on our side

 

2. In our lives

Though we suffer many things

God gives us the grace we need

To continue patiently

 

One day soon

He will wipe away our tears

We will know that we are his

When our precious Lord appears

 

 

Bridge

Help me to know the wonder of your majesty

It’s your enduring love that conquers all my fears.

You turn my times of turmoil into desert springs

You’ve held me strong and safely through the fiercest storms life can bring.


No comments: